About Amtsalon

Sharing Moments of Art and Culture

AMTSALON
The former district court was constructed in 1896 and used by the Charlottenburg land registry until 2010. As part of a sensitive dialogue with the existing spaces and traces of earlier use, this listed building has now been transformed by Grüntuch Ernst Architects into a multidisciplinary space for art, architecture and design. Here, creative minds and companies are offered a platform to design temporary project spaces, making AMTSALON a place of transformation, bringing new life to this historic place through an interesting and inspiring mix of people and ideas.